Treating spinal pain is often a challenging endeavor because in many cases, people with spinal pain have been suffering for years and have tried “everything” without any resolution.
Our unique team of specialist have several treatment options and service centers available not offered anywhere else in town. With each patient having a team of providers were able to find success or other treatments have failed. Another reason to order an exam is to evaluate neuropathies of the feet and hands that often occur with diabetes.
The exam is performed in the office and usually takes about 30 minutes.
- Medication / Narcotic Prescription Medication
- Trigger Point Injections
- Epidural Injections
- Disc bulges
- Stenosis SI
- Hip pain
- Functional capacity assessments
- Selective Nerve Root Blocks
- Platelet Rich Plasma Injections
- Fluoroscopic guided injections
- Physical Therapy
- VAX-D Spinal Decompression
- Chiropractic Spinal Manipulation
- Medical Acupuncture
- Massage Therapy
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Myofascial Therapy