WHAT TYPE OF TEST DO I NEED?
1- RT-PCR TEST FREE (see below) – $125
(The most accurate )
RT-PCR is covered under insurance if you have symptoms or have been possibly exposed. If you don’t meet the criteria you can still have the test for a cash price of $125.00.
- PCR Test is run at a lab and can detect the virus BEFORE you have symptoms and during the entire virus.
- Results usually take 24- 48 hours from when the lab receives the swab.
2- Rapid Antigen Test – $100.00
- Antigen tests look for pieces of proteins that make up the SARS- CoV-2 virus to determine if the person has an active infection.
- Results take 10 minutes.
1- Antibody Test – $50.00
( RAPID, 15-minute test )
- Antibody Test detects antibodies that your body makes as a response to the virus.
- This test usually detects the Antibodies following 7-10 days after exposure.
Here’s what to know – $125.00
Fast and Simple Testing
Antibody Testing: Antibody testing is performed using a simple finger prick.
RT-PCR Testing: RT-PCR testing is performed with a swab, and can be collected in the mouth or the nasal to collect mucus.
Antigen Testing: Antigen testing is performed using a nasal swab with results in ten minutes.